The Booster Clubs provides additional financial support to the coaches and student-athletes to ensure that they have a successful and enjoyable season. Funds raised by the Booster Club are used to support the following:
- Purchasing summer incentive t-shirts and jackets
- Purchasing needed equipment (tents)
- Expenses to special meets (busing)
- Student Athlete events (pasta loads, Pumpkin chase, etc.)
- Snack packs for county meet
- Season end mondified pizza party
- Fairport Cross Country Scholarships
- Subsidizing season end awards night and athlete awards and gifts
- T-shirt at County Pasta Load for booster members only
Participation is expected as ALL STUDENT ATHLETES benefit from the booster club’s activities. Seniors must be members in order to enter the scholarship essay contest and free awards night admission.
The Booster Club welcomes all, and we appreciate your support. If your student-athlete is a member of the Fairport Cross Country team, please consider the outstanding support offered through our Booster Club and join today.
Thank you for your support!
GET THE SCOOP IN YOUR INBOX!